Please check back for our full, comprehensive website...
The World Congress of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Jews: Keshet Ga’avah consists of around 50 member organizations in Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, France, Israel, Mexico, The Netherlands, United Kingdom and the United States.
The World Congress holds conferences and workshops representing the interests of lesbian, gay, bisexual, & transgender Jews around the world. The focus of these sessions varies from regional, national, continental, to global. The Hebrew subtitle Keshet Ga’avah - Rainbow of Pride - emphasizes the importance of Hebrew and of Israel to the World Congress.
Our vision is an environment where Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) Jews
worldwide can enjoy free and fulfilling lives.
In support of our vision, our goals are:
- To be the worldwide voice of LGBT Jews
- To support, inspire, and strengthen local groups
- To foster a sense of community among diverse individuals and organizations
- To achieve equality and security for LGBT Jews worldwide.'
To achieve our goals, we value:
- Diversity among groups and individuals
- Self-determination and respect for the autonomy of local organizations and individuals
- Transparent organizational structure; and
- Close ties between LGBT Israelis and LGBT Jews around the world.